Are you super organized but also laid back? Do you enjoy making sure all the moving parts of a project go smoothly? Do you have amazing project management and research skills and feel passionate about women’s health?
HealthyWomen is a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating women about health topics so they can make informed decisions about their healthcare and feel supported as they navigate their health. We are a fast-paced organization, seeking a highly organized Administrative Assistant to support the Editorial Director in producing a high volume of high-quality content. Key aspects of the role are finding subjects and sources for stories as well as helping keep the editorial department organized. If this sounds like a good fit, tell us why.
THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE ROLE. CANDIDATE MUST BE U.S.-BASED AND ABLE TO WORK ON EAST COAST HOURS.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Use the internet and social media to find subjects and sources for stories
- Organize and update multiple content calendars
- Keep track of freelancer due dates and assignments
- Handle multiple projects at one time
- Write letters and emails on behalf of editorial director
- Provide polite and professional communication
- Perform additional tasks as needed by the editorial team
- Strong research skills and deep familiarity with using the internet, FB, Twitter and Instagram to find sources
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Analytical ability
- Expertise in Google Suite
- Healthy sense of humor
- This position is a 30-hour/week position, 3-month contract to start
- 100% remote, candidates must be able to work on an ET (New York) time zone schedule in order to attend virtual meetings.
If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to Kim Ledgerwood email@example.com
#Administrative #Assistant #Editorial #Director